- Home - Welcome to the effervescing and germinating global sorority/fraternity of Thinking Twats; a haven of wit, subtlety, humour, lovely words and pith selling torso-enhancing attire (t-shirts) to spread the word.
- Etymology - Many of you will have been duped at an early age into thinking that ‘twat’ is a derogatory epithet. Indeed, in some less salubrious quarters, it is still bandied about as an insult. The whole history of the word has been based upon a misconception and we, Thirza and Stutely Benton, are here to put things right.
- Twats on Twitter - David Cameron was unfairly lambasted for using the word ‘twat’ on the radio in 2009 when talking about those amongst us who Tweet a little too often.
"The trouble with Twitter, the instantness of it – too many twits might make a twat."
- Thinking Twats' Code - So what distinguishes a Thinking Twat from a common-or-garden twat? Well, apart from a t-shirt bearing the emblem, all TTs endeavour to adhere to the Thinking Twats’ Code.
- Founders - Learn more about our founders Thirza Benton, a beautiful, lithe and pithy woman with an intellect as sharp as a
hot stick. Stutely Benton, a pithy man with a temporarily tubby torso. Exceptional social
skills due to having had to deal with many thoughtless twats over the course of his life.
- Contact us - If, after avidly perusing our pages, you are still not satiated then you are now at the right location. Perhaps you wish to illuminate an ethical issue pertaining to Thinking Twats or simply want to know what discount we would consider giving you for ordering a million t-shirts.
Whatever your problem just drop a line to Stutely and Thirza using our enquiry form.
- Thinking Twats' T Shirt - How can I, my friends, family and colleagues become Thinking Twats? Simple wear one of our Thinking Twats’ T-shirts. Available in all sizes male and female in thinking twat grey. A t-shirt for every occasion and every Thinking Twat.
- Bay in Boot - You cannot have failed to have noticed that tailgating is fast becoming a national hobby. Not to worry, Thirza and I have been working tirelessly to find a solution and now we have it, our Baby in Boot car signs.
- Buy a thinking Twats' T Shirt or car sign - How can I, my friends, family and colleagues become Thinking Twats? Simple purchase a car baby in boot sign or wear one of our Thinking Twats' T-shirts. A t-shirt and car sign for every Thinking Twat.
- Privacy - Our privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
- Site Map - Our Site Map - this page is our sitemap page.
- Resources - Our resources page list companies whom may be of interest to you, it also acts as a link exchange and assist in search engine optimisation.