The Thinking Twats’ Code - not just a thought and smile provoking t-shirt or sign
So what distinguishes a Thinking Twat from a common-or-garden twat?
Well, apart from a t-shirt bearing the emblem or a Baby in Boot car sign, all TTs endeavour to adhere to the Thinking Twats’ Code.
- Always kind, generous and polite
- See past age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference and culture and never judge their fellow Twats.
- Only use Twitter to share meaningful thoughts.
- Wear their Thinking Twats’ T-shirts with pride.
- Discretely acknowledge other Thinking Twats sporting a t-shirt with the famous logo.
- Never play the accordion within the hearing of other human beings.